See the training gallery for pics and videos of sessions
Custom Courses are available at your specific location
Class A and Class 1 Vessel Education
Meet Our Instructors
On Course Marine Safety, LLC © All Rights Reserved
Boating Education is one of the most important aspects of boating safely and responsibly. Knowing the ins and outs of your boat, how to read channel markers, safely navigate in congested areas and on open waters, how to use a nautical chart and how to operate a VHF Marine Radio are just a few important skills that our course will give you before going out on the water.
Do you have basic boating skills that need honing or just want to master something that you never had the chance without taking an entire Safety Course?
Would you like to learn some of these skills in the privacy of your own home in a private and confidential setting?
On Course Marine Safety can customize a Safety Training Mini-
We can meet you at your boat ramp and train you on your boat.
Pick a subject that is just right for you or pick several modules that you want to increase your skill levels such as:
1. Launching and Loading: 2 hours (at a boat ramp convenient to you)
2. Docking: 1 hour
3. Evasive Maneuvering: 2 hours (requires buoy set-
4. Slow and at Speed Maneuvering: 3 hours
5. Rules of the Road; overtaking, crossing
3 hours (taught on the water)
6. Aids to Navigation/Lights at Night: 2 hours (taught in your home) 3 hours (taught on the water)
7. Basic Nav Chart Reading: 1.5 hours (you pick a comfortable location)
8. Close Quarter Maneuvering: 2 hours
9. Boat and Trailer Preventive Maintenance: 2 hours (can be taught at your location)
10. Trailering, backing and maneuvering: 2 hours
Is there something you would like to learn, but don’t see it offered here?
Call our toll free number (1-
Hourly Rates, ½ day rates, ¾ day rates, full day rates available. Call for additional information.
For more information or to schedule your training today
call or click the info link below